Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a zex dry kit off guest and it doesnt have a programming switch or light like my past zex dry kit, how do u learn the box to full throttle?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
?? Pics of unit you got? So its missing the Purple box the has all the lines going into it?? You said you bought it from "Guest" the user on here??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, it has the purple box, but it doesnt have the little botton on the box like they usally do,

·
Registered
393 Posts
thats just the realy old one....it should have 3 wires coming out of the box.....red, black and green.....green goes to the middle wire on your tps.....that activates the box to send naaaaaaaaws...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
acually there is 3 wires that are, white, red and brown, i already wired it up, but there is no light on the box like my old zex kit to tell me its on, and no button on the box so i can program it for full thorttle, i dont have any nitrous in the bottle so i cant test it, but im sure u have to program it somehow so it knows when ur at full throttle

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
First generation ZEX kits don't need any programming, they are fine for Honda's. When ZEX began using the kits on other cars like Nissans and whatnot, the need for the programming circuit was found out, and added.

White wire to middle wire on TPS, arm system, depress gas pedal, listen for the solenoid to click. No need to have pressure in the system.

I had one of the early kits.........

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knew u whould know mista bone, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts