Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about throwing a nitrous kit in the rex, i can get a zex kit for 440 shipped. just wondering how the zex kit is. or if id be better off run NOS of nx

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that little purple box has me kinda iffy i dont like the full throttle thing, id rather b in controll of when i want the spray

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on the zex kit can i just like arm it then say when im readdy hit a toggle switch or some shit to engage the nitrous

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
NOS is the best i think, they have so many accessories, thier tech support is awesome as well, the reason i don't like zex is i like to be in control too so i went with my NOS setup. the problem with NOS is the solenoids are easily aged fast, ecspecially in our utah weather with the snow, but in all honesty go NOS make a cover for em. They are easily wired and have common sense install. just my .02 cents

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EJ1All-Star said:
NOS is the best i think, they have so many accessories, thier tech support is awesome as well, the reason i don't like zex is i like to be in control too so i went with my NOS setup. the problem with NOS is the solenoids are easily aged fast, ecspecially in our utah weather with the snow, but in all honesty go NOS make a cover for em. They are easily wired and have common sense install. just my .02 cents
yea man thats the thing i like to be in controll to thats why i havent picked up the zex kit frank will give me a nos kit for a decent price installed

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
yah get the one from frank, shit you could install it urself if its a dry kit, wet arn't too complicated, just gettin the bottle filled is a pain in the ass,. I learned this about nitrous the hard way. it goes fairly quickly, and at 4.00 per lb is like a kick in the shorts when u get it filled. u honestly could save taht money for a turbo kit, thats what i ended up doing.

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EJ1All-Star said:
yah get the one from frank, shit you could install it urself if its a dry kit, wet arn't too complicated, just gettin the bottle filled is a pain in the ass,. I learned this about nitrous the hard way. it goes fairly quickly, and at 4.00 per lb is like a kick in the shorts when u get it filled. u honestly could save taht money for a turbo kit, thats what i ended up doing.
damn i didnt know it was 4 bucks per pound shit thats like 40 a fill.... and i thought gas was exspensive. really the only times i would be spraying is porbally at the races i dont really do the light to light shit any more w/ how the pigs are and my license is on probations so

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
5,467 Posts
yeah and i was going to use a combo 250 shot 2 bottles one pass....if i did eliminations to the finals in a weekend you do the math..... 2 weekends and i would have a kickass turbo setup.....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
i dunno, when u have nitrous , u want it then and now, lol light too light racing won't matter anymore, jsut stick with a low shot like a 50, a honda never needs more than that, but u can go more if u like fucked up pistons

·
Registered
397 Posts
i have ZEX DRY kit w/ extras like the purge kit new never installed, blow down tube new never installed, bottle press gauge, 6ft extra of braided hose,..... works good and is fun to use 4/S!!!!

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
5,467 Posts
sparknutracer said:
i have ZEX DRY kit w/ extras like the purge kit new never installed, blow down tube new never installed, bottle press gauge, 6ft extra of braided hose,..... works good and is fun to use 4/S!!!!
before you get your dumbass banned read the rules your have to have 65 post to post in the for sale forum this also means at random posts as well...if you smart about it you would find another way to conveine your items for sale.... dont be suprised if you dont get to logon tomorrow.....:slap:

·
Registered
397 Posts
sorry i have read the rules b4 it just slipped my mind i am sorry and it will not happen again!!!:hammer: ...... BUT low eg-t watch who ur calling a dumbass i think that was uncalled for!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts