Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
zex dry kit. volvo turbo.stuff..........

buyer pays all shipping from 08861

zex dry kit w/bottle gauge and jets for 55 shot and 75 shot__________300

cabin mounted press gauge with braided hose(autometer phantom series),_____________________________________________________65

nx express purge kit__________________________________________70

tripple gauge pod black (94 coupe)______________________________30

small volvo turbo i think its a ko3(like any recommend rebuild)_______100

small black intercooler_________________________________________50

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
not to bag on the thread, but the neg rep ( that big red dot <----------)

would run most people off.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
and 425 is crazy! especially for a dry kit.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
no shit i think this is the kit i was trying to by like 8 months ago lol but dude was stuck on 425 fuck that lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am willing to go down it is just asking and the neg rep is BS i dont know the reason its there i dont post too often i have been a member for over a year and mostly read and i have bought things from the f/s section and have came through asap with cash.... and yes i did post this f/s b/4 and started at 550 i think it was then well i was crazy then but i did invest a bit in to it and am willing to go down and now i have a turbo and a small front mount f/s too ..... pics will be up soon

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
i am willing to go down it is just asking and the neg rep is BS i dont know the reason its there i dont post too often i have been a member for over a year and mostly read and i have bought things from the f/s section and have came through asap with cash.... and yes i did post this f/s b/4 and started at 550 i think it was then well i was crazy then but i did invest a bit in to it and am willing to go down and now i have a turbo and a small front mount f/s too ..... pics will be up soon

Pics asap of the front mount

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
250 too low for the kit?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts