Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have to be tired of seeing my friggin' name pop up...just doing my due diligence...lol

My question is this...does the zeal calculator take into account the wrist pin placement for different piston types. Say I was looking at 138mm rod with either a p2p, pm6, or p29 piston, does the calculator factor pin location, since that obviously affects where the piston hits tdc.
I imagine it does (take that into account), but I wanted to see if anyone knew for sure. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...thanks for not flaming the hell out of me. I deserve it after that post. The only thing I can contribute that great display of wit is the fact that I'm trying to write a final paper while trying to research my motor build as well...lol

I think I'm just over thinking the decision of whether to go na or turbo and its stressin' me the hell out! Whats that saying? You can't have your cake and eat it to...

·
()*#$(*$
11,404 Posts
The compression height takes the wrist pin diameter into account. The other factors are the center-to-center length of the rod. Once you know those two things, you can figure out most of the rest, so, yes, they are taken into account on the Zeal calculator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts