Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i smash the gas and down shift it it so loud as hell and when it its the shift lights it seems to want to bogg out or die it didnt do it before i ran over a dead dog that was lying in the road,DO ASK!!! it seems to start to run funny its only throwing tps code it throw it before and it ran fine use to chrip 2 lil bit of 3 now it wont any ideals on what this could be cause this is starting to piss me off becuase i was betaen by dual point dx....
PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS THING RUNNING RIGHT

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol shit from honda its 500 bucks screw that i can buy aftermarket for that,i think ill just go get one froom junk yard anyone know if the ls is drect bolt on

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there any way i can check the tps its self to see if its any good?i got a hynes and an online manual but it doesnt say how to just check the tps sensor just how to ohm it and repalce it.my tps wire gr/wh/ r/b is supose to show 5v at all times when keys on and it dont? so i dont think its the sensor what eles is the tps wires hooked to in the harness?and its not throwing no other cel then 7 9 the code nine i think the cyl sensor is bad but it seems to run fine so i dont know.i got a d16a8 rover motor its obd-0 and its a 93 motor.but on the good side it seems to run real strong right now with bad tps and cyl sensor i can smoke a single cam zc vtec, but i need to get this fixed cause it is messen with my throttle respones.

F

·
0 Posts
you can use one from a 88-91 si EF

im not sure but you MIGHT be able to use one from the 88-89 teg

·
Registered
432 Posts
You can use the TB off of

EF SI OR EX

You can easilly tell because It actually has an intake maniofld....with the TB facing sideways....

also 88-89 Integra.....

all are the same exact Part Number....

50 Bucks Should do you right.......

You can sometimes tell.....If you do this.............

Just unplug Your TPS....Its the only electrical thing on the Thottle Body

drive it around......see if you notice a difference.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts