Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums! So I am building a dune buggy (roketa gk-32a), I just got a VTec SOCH ZC with a AT trans. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the same as a d16z6. I am trying to figure out what I need to get to get it running. I have the a complete engine with cut wires and that's it. What else do I need to get the engine running? ECU, wire harness, fuel pump, gear shifter... Any help would be very appreciated! Would add a pic of the engine but I need more most.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am trying to get it running like it normally would be in a car. I have all the wire harnesses and hooked up everything (both fuse boxes, ECU, Motor, and speedo) but I could not get the motor to crank. I tested the starter and it is working. Dose any one have any wire diagrams for the harnesses? Trying to figure out what wires I do and don't need and see why I can not get the motor to run. I am guessing something isn't getting power or maybe the ECU needs to be reset? Again ANY help would be very appreciated!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,309 Posts
fuel pump priming? main relay clicking? ignition switch working correctly?

·
Registered
00 EJ6 boosted D16Z6, 99 EJ6 bone stock, 04 Ram 1500
1,101 Posts
not cranking? autos use an interlock to make sure its in park or the starter isn't engaged

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.