Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Civic Si
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinda times are people running?
Mild mods:bolt-ons, cams, maybe a little spray?

Just trying to get an idea, any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
649 Posts
I got a couple of friends with single cam ZC doing 14.8-14.7 just bolt ons

ZC Single Cam
Iceman cold air intake, dc header, pulley, 2.5" exhaust, xtd stage 2 clutch, and ebay chip using a 91 d16a6 ecu, Falken Azeniz tires [email protected]

ZC Dohc
same mods as above+Skunk2 IM [email protected] I'll try to get some vids I think they are pretty fast for just those bolt ons

sorry if I'm thread jacking :hammer:

·
Registered
649 Posts
well the single cam zc was on a 91 crx si and the dohc zc was on a 92 civic hatch

·
Registered
915 Posts
never ran a 1/4 mile run...but pulled a 9.56 1/8 with dohc zc, 91 hatch, SI tranny, stock clutch, ebay intake, ebay header and 2.5 inch exhaust on shitty 13' steelies and full interior

·
Registered
335 Posts
i have a 88 crx dohc zc i\h\e chiped pm6 ecu and whenever im out turbo diesel trucks always try to race me and their always eating my rust 2 lengths behind me so cocky so slow. I raced a 3 90s mustang gt cobras and same thing, the only car so far that was quicker was a 07 6 speed accord, i was at his fender up too 4th gear so id say 14.8 for me.

·
Registered
89 Civic Si
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It will be going in a 90 EF sedan.... I have the motor, tranny from a 90 si, exospeed cams, iceman CAI, dc header, and a custom 2.5in with skunk2 muffler, pm7 ecu, skunk2 intake mani., and a zex kit....

Thanks for all the input guys its greatly appreciated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts