Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you really needed the money and u just want a kinda fast ZC just go with a 86-89 integra dual cam d16's. and that means all the shit u have for you single cam will fit on it, header, exhaust, intake manafold, and more i had one with 210whp

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
If you really needed the money and u just want a kinda fast ZC just go with a 86-89 integra dual cam d16's. and that means all the shit u have for you single cam will fit on it, header, exhaust, intake manafold, and more i had one with 210whp
he is talking about the DOHC ZC / d16a1, the same thing i pmed you about......

·
I got a promoted! And I'm PINK!!
2,260 Posts
D16s are not direct bolt in, you need to fab up some mounts, and ZC=130hp
D16a1=118

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used to work for those people. Most of there shit is good. But read the return policy, no warranty on shipping labor ect. The zc will drop right in, but will still suck with the dpfi.
Steven,

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
i did the sohc zc swap on my 91 dx hatch direct bolt in except for the front left motor mount. you have to take themount bolted to the zc motor off ,and replace it withe mount that is on your old motor. as for the dpfi lose it so much nicer with mpfi. just save a few bucks, and buy the harness well worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts