Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked up a ZC OBD0 motor and tranny with a crx si ecu. I'm planning on dropping it into my EG hatch with a d15 in it. What would I need to do the swap? I'm clueless about this swap, and I'm planning to do it asap since the car is not running anymore. Any help is appreciated.

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Cheapest place for dizzy I found is eBay bout 100 shipped.
You also need a eg grocers side mount.
The trans you have us cable right? So you need a hydrolic trans. No need for axles now.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone, I'm just trying to piece everything together before I swap it tomorrow. The engine came with a trans,crx axles and a PM6 ecu. Can I use these?.Also, I'm pretty sure it came with the right distributor as well. Is there any way to check?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can I just convert the distributor from obd0 to obd1? or is that not possible and I should just find a new distributor?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
part of converting it to obd1 from obd0 is the exaust cam angle sensor, on the obd0 dizzy its external, on the obd1 dizzy its internal, and theres just a plug where the cam angle sensor would be
So How would I convert it then?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh I was afraid of that. Where could I get a distributor then? Is there like a specific car I can take it out of?

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
get the td43u from ebay, they have some decent ones you can buy that are from US companies, but if you get the ching chong unit then it will be wise to open it up and retorque all the sensor mounting screws. mine came loose mid track and engine didn't like it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for your help everyone. I'll have to find a buy a distributor soon then since I want this swap done.

The engine in question.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts