Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swaped in a 90 dohc ZC into my 91 STD hatch still kept the 4 speed, ported EBAY header, CAI and megan exhaust...i was out on my normal weekend cruise, all the imports and domestics come out to jus ride around have a good time and meet people. anyways ive been seeing this one guy in a mid 90's civc ex, smokes pretty bad, primer black(and he did a shitty job at it also)racin up and down the road..so i got in my car and left the parkin lot, got caught up to him and got beside him..bliped the throttle 2 or 3 times to make him hear the intake..i was at about 45 mph in 3rd(roughly 2500rpm) he down shifted and i chunked it down in 2nd at 45-50 mph..the zc stumbed on its ass for a spit second and the ex jumped me, but after it got back up, was a steady pull all the way to 7200 rpm...felt good...that was my first kill with the zc
2nd kill...06 cobalt LS, automatic, 2.2 ltr(maybe 2.0, cant remember) anyways that wont even a fuckin race so all ill say is that its slow.

3rd kill(not really a kill, but i was proud :-D), yall probably will call me bullshit on this one, but i was there, i was drivin, and i could not beleive it for myself. anyways pulled up to a stoplight last nite and beside me was a white eclipse..didnt pay to much attention to it until she took off from the stoplight and all i could hear was spool! it was a eclipse gts(or gst, however it goes)got up beside her(yeah the lisence plate said turbo grl)looked over at her and smiled and after that i heard the turbo started spoolin, so i chunked it back in 2nd at 50-55 mph before she was into boost and jumped a head about a fender, she came back when i shifted into 3rd but that was IT!neither me or her was pullin on eachother..we was side by side until we let off...so do you consider that as i kill??cuz that shit surpised the hell out of me

·
Registered
605 Posts
N/A>Boost, kind of gotta be a little humiliating considering shes a boosted dohc above 1.8+ltr.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Power to weight ratio baby.

Was she hot Chris?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts