Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i just got my Mini me up and running the other week now some one wants to trade me his ZC for my Mini what do yall think?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Slight extra weight, no cheap mls head gaskets available for it, lower bolt on support to chose from. It's not vtec.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Slight extra weight, no cheap mls head gaskets available for it, lower bolt on support to chose from. It's not vtec.
dude you know they made dohc zc's and sohc zc's the sohc came in vtec and non-vtec. so if we're talking about a sohc non-vtec zc its the same as a a6 with a slightly different cam (please dont start the a6 zc cam bullshit). but if its a dohc zc there are a good bit of aftermarket parts you just got to talk to the right folks.

to the op if its a sohc zc and there is nothing wrong with it and it dont smoke or use and fluids then id trade in a heart beat it will run circles around the mini-me

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
dude you know they made dohc zc's and sohc zc's the sohc came in vtec and non-vtec. so if we're talking about a sohc non-vtec zc its the same as a a6 with a slightly different cam (please dont start the a6 zc cam bullshit). but if its a dohc zc there are a good bit of aftermarket parts you just got to talk to the right folks.

to the op if its a sohc zc and there is nothing wrong with it and it dont smoke or use and fluids then id trade in a heart beat it will run circles around the mini-me
I see, I should have asked him to clarify first, and I agree that the dohc zc should have better torque stock for stock.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would definately go with the DOHC ZC over a mini me cant beat the ZC torque especially if your mini me is just consists of a vtec head

·
Registered
504 Posts
id stick with the mini me its easy to get aftermarket parts for. The dohc you can get parts but harder to find and you have to mix and match parts sometimes. plus you know the condition of your mini me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'd go for the DOHC ZC. Yeah, parts are a little bit harder to locate but they are out there. But it all comes down to you, either way, boost hard! :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
So which zc is it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts