Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a guy at Gearspeed, and he was saying something like: if you had a zc gear set from a hydro tranny (88-91) you couldn't put it in 92-95 tranny. I'll let the tranny god's answer that one, cuz I am not sure.

Thanks
G-PA.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a ZC tranny from effinmotorworks in TX, i would like to ship to you transzex, for a hybrid build, if you can and can supply a ex or si core to build with. Please let me know if interested.

G-PA

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
explain what you have on hand.

Effin did contact me when they did their builds. They are good, hell maybe better than be since they had a ZC supply.

Getting the ZC 3-4 gearset is the hardest part, Effinworks was doing all the conversion work. I've traded info via crx forums with him.......

Kwicko in TX

yeah, a weird plan........but we are trying to help..........

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the entire ZC (1-5th) with the countershafts. would like to find a EX or SI 92-95 to build a hybrid like your page say's. Effin's web site has the exact gearing plan as you. Here's the problem..Im active A/Force getting ready to move to Asheville NC, i will be in SA Texas from Feb--April. Since NC is closer to you, i would like to Ship my ZC tranny gutts from TX for the build, That gives you 2.5 months to work it and find the missing stuff we need, without any pressure. I can't do it my self, cuz ill be living in a hotel for the next 3-4 months. I figured you could find a EX/Si tranny and maybe a OBX LSD. and put my ZC/EX or Si hybrid 2gether for me. But, you will not ship it until i have my Asheville address at the end of April.

This is the sad part. I had a Quailfe LSD for this build, but i just went thru a divoce and my Ex-wife sold it and some other parts i had, b4 i got home from Iraq.

What do think Transzex?

·
Registered
173 Posts
hmm. i wanna know if he would do that too, i was planning on doing the same thing. he has my business if he does

1 - 6 of 6 Posts