Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my zc keeps chugg round 2k to 3k i cleaned my fuel injectors,changed fuel filter,i blew the fuel lins out with a air line stigg chugging i cant figure it out.i am throwing tps code but it didnt do it before and i was getting the code?any help on this would be great.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Reset ECU and see if it goes away.

If it goes away and comes back, it could be the TPS.

If it's still there, then check timing, Timing belt tension (get's loose after swaps if not done correctly) and play with different octane ratings and brands.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HumanResource said:
Reset ECU and see if it goes away.

If it goes away and comes back, it could be the TPS.

If it's still there, then check timing, Timing belt tension (get's loose after swaps if not done correctly) and play with different octane ratings and brands.
timing is fine,tesion is ok too,it was throwing tps code way before this started!i tried resetting ecuand it still happens,it only seems to happen at low throttle like stadey accleration but at wot though 1234 is runs like it should it just driving round twon and it chuggs it pisses me off makes me feel like my car is a peice of shit.i have always used 93 since i got it with the brands thats good ideal im going to try to fill it up with like chevron or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts