Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im swapping a z6 with the p28...how exactly am i supposed to run the injectors? i've looked on d-series and other sites and cant seem to find it..

i have the conversion harness

z6 motor complete..all i need to know is how to run the injectors...

Help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
All you have to do is use obd1 clips to plug into injectors, and make sure you are not using resistor box for power if you have SI/hf model.. If you have dx/std ect.. You wont have resistor box so no worries..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i have the obd1 clips, and the car is dpfi, so im missing wires for 2 injectors...what im asking is where am i supposed to route wires to and from...ive seen write ups, but all are assuming youre staying obd0 or that the car was an si or hf mpfi...

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
If no one gives you an answer in 9 hours, I'll tell you. The reason I say this is:

- I'm drunk
- I have an EF with a mini-me
- I need to drive to my parents to look at my car to see how it is wired.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Son of a bitch! I just realized you said you're going OBD-1. I'm OBD-0. I just have a run-of-the-mill dpfi-mpfi.

My best guess would be to do the dpfi-mpfi like most write-ups say to do BUT cross-reference that info with OBD-0 to OBD-1 on how to eliminate the resistor box.

:slap:

That's me on the right :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
how about if you just use obd0 injectors and use the resistor box still . thats what i was going to try when i do the swap .. ive been trying to figure out the same thing and i think thats what im gonna try first.. im going to be putting either a d15b or d16z6 into my std dpfi hatch..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts