Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i put my d16z6 intake manifold on my d16a6 engine it seems like the tube comeing from the PCV valve is 1/2"to short to go fully into the black box on the back of the block. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Does that tube need to be tight in the box?

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
DontSaveHer said:
When i put my d16z6 intake manifold on my d16a6 engine it seems like the tube comeing from the PCV valve is 1/2"to short to go fully into the black box on the back of the block. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Does that tube need to be tight in the box?
are you using the Z6 tube or the A6 tube? just swap them out if they dont fit right, or just buy a new tube. they are cheap

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The low tomarow is gona be 32 woohoo . Its only freezing outside. And everytime i drop a bolt it gets lost in all the damn leeves on the ground. Then i just think, oh well, fooker said i dont need it.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
DontSaveHer said:
The low tomarow is gona be 32 woohoo . Its only freezing outside. And everytime i drop a bolt it gets lost in all the damn leeves on the ground. Then i just think, oh well, fooker said i dont need it.
lol

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
DontSaveHer said:
hahahahahahaha, thats awesome!!

i would hate to have to work on my car outside :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts