Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive raced a few more cars in the time ive been away.

just raced a 94 5.0 mustang with gears intake and exhuast from a roll at 30 and 40 then i raced from a stop and i spun um to much and he got me. but we raced again and i hooked and got him. this is a pretty close race. in the long run hes got my passed 80 but whatever at least he cant go home tonight saying he smoked another civic you know. also the kid is a very good driver so rule that out of the mix.

raced an rx8 also was very close. pretty even through every gear i can get him be a fender. won 2 rolls and 1 out of 2 from a stops

integra withintake and exhuast... yea well if you call that a race

well my mods are

z6
intake
cat back
test pipe
header
injectors
tie bars
stage 2 clutch
light flywheel
si tranny
short shifter
steelies yo
lightend up 91 std hatch

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I pretty much had that same setup (Z6 I/H/E/etc) in my 91 STD hatch before my SOHC ZC non-VTEC.....my ZC feels faster. It only ran a 15.7 with a crappy 60'. My guess is you're mid-low 15's at best, so that RX8 driver must have blown ass at driving.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
DirtyDEF said:
I pretty much had that same setup (Z6 I/H/E/etc) in my 91 STD hatch before my SOHC ZC non-VTEC.....my ZC feels faster. It only ran a 15.7 with a crappy 60'. My guess is you're mid-low 15's at best, so that RX8 driver must have blown ass at driving.
un less it was one of the weaker rx8s, i've drivin the 6speed 240hp or what ever it is and those fuckers haul ass

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
they really arent that fast. the dont even run mid 14's high 14's if lucky, and thats the six speed,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts