Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Honda ED hatch
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pic online the other day. made me think twice and to make sure my shit was tight and on there. lol

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Yeah, it pays to double check.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
alum. flywheel?

If so the different expansion rates will allow the flywheel bolts to loosen, why you use loctite.

·
Registered
A car
475 Posts
There was a thread where some dudes GF got a chunk taken out of her calf on H-T..

I can't find it it's like 32498745 years old.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
There was a thread where some dudes GF got a chunk taken out of her calf on H-T..

I can't find it it's like 32498745 years old.
That I've never heard of before, but knew it would happen one day. I've seen a pic of a CRX where the parts took out the ECU, but the ECU stopped the parts.

They didn't find this until after replacing the tranny and trying to start the car.

·
Registered
1999 EJ8
1,188 Posts
Holy fail.

Definitely going to be double-checking everything when I mess with the clutch/flywheel next!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Ive always just cranked my air gun up, and let it rip on them 2-3 times each.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
go figure the rear main is leaking too lol

btw that aint a d16 we have 6 bolt main so that could happen to a high hp motor like a twin turbo ls1 usung aftermarket flywheel ans shit

bone or anyone yall know the hp rating on a oe ls1 crank like ours i think can goe up too 600hp
Looks to be a Honda crank.......B series

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
alum. flywheel?

If so the different expansion rates will allow the flywheel bolts to loosen, why you use loctite.
thank you!

every time i tell someone to use locktite on their flywheel bolts they're like, "nah man you dont need that shit".

use the blue kind. its removable. plus you have to actually torque them to spec. i think its something like 86 ft. lbs. i'd have to go check agian.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts