Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
:fag: gh3y :fag:

Completely useless if that guy lived by me i'd kick him in the dick. I hope he stands in front of the door and it swings up and hits him in the balls.
lol

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
sigh, im going to laugh when hes on a hill and one of his doors slams in to the concrete, fucking rice to the fullest!

on and there about this gay :fairies:

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
lmao i had to leave him a bashing comment...he ruined an awesome car.....so sad....and the video is titled "tuning"....hahahahaha

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
i just finish eating a season herb and garlic bake salmon w/white rice and i think the salmon is trying to exit after seeing that clip.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Nissan 300zx
57 Posts
maybe it would be kinda cool if he took that time and money and like made the lambos open on their own and closed on their own. but that is just psyco.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! I can't stop lauging! That camber is rediculous! It looks like opimus prime's exiled homo cousin! I can't stop laughing about the trunk! Reminds me of the Jaws ride. Theres just too much to say and I still can't stop laughing!!!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think the camber may be like that because it's bagged, that shit is stupid as hell though......where do these people come from?

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Its a show car fellas....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts