Honda D Series Forum banner

you can't beat free!

1K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  MiloReaper87 
#1 ·
I was over at the in-laws awhile ago, when her sisters car had somehow come up.
the crank pulley backed off, out of no where one day, so the car sat for like a year. we talked about it, and how the car to them would be better off parted out than them try to fix. it needed a new motor, rear pasenger door had been kicked in, and someone broke in to the car, and stolen the stock stereo.

they know, that i could have easily sold the parts, or fixed it so they asked if i wanted it. i said "how much?", of course they said "just take it, it's yours. just get it out of here".

so here I am no even anywhere near done with the EF and bout to start another. and to think i still have the Accord to deal with.

car is a 94 EX with 204K but at least a good starting point as far as options go.:beer:

See less See more
#10 ·
i'm not done with the EF yet!!:( eh i'll probably fix this and get it on the road and then turbo the EF:beer:

#5 ·
nice, cant beat free at all(unless u get paid to take it). its almost as good as the running 89 crx hf i am getting for $150. good score though.

#18 ·
you suck. bah =( first you wreck your crx, get the motor and turbo out, get money from insurance, then get a steal on the sedan, grrrr.. now this.. *shakes fist*. no love for you...

ok well a lil. good come up man, yet another for you

#19 ·
get money from insurance,
shhh i got more than my fair share last week. lets just say i have more than enough to fix BOTH cars!
get rid of the sedan???? i dont think so, EF 4life:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.