Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my names matt, from reading near london, i drive a 98' ssb ej9 and i thought i'd come and say hello

here are a few pictures of my car

c+c welcome

Reactions: Tibby

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
man your hatch looks amazing :td: welcome to the site lots of good info on the d series, good guys here who know their stuff.

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i likes berry much

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome
i have got a ek9 front splitter on now but im waiting for the nice weather to come back for some pictures. i hope to buy some nice engine mods so its a bit quicker round the nurburgring next year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats the track that they test a lot of the road course things for on top gear huh? Looks like it.
Great looking hatchy!
yes, its the nurburgring, i hope to be doing my 2nd trip next year with roughly 12 other cars =]
i would like to beat my time by about 30 seconds which is possible. i am looking to get some breathing mods, exhaust manifold and a d16 intake mani

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone!
i am lucky that i can go there, but wow its a long drive, also my luck with this car isnt great as people keep scratching it at my college

Reactions: dougshatch

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
You are one lucky mofo! Welcome.
hella yeah i used to own this track in GT4 but i want to own it in real life!

NICE RIDE MAN I diggin the color! :td:

REP for you sir

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
thanks everyone!
i am lucky that i can go there, but wow its a long drive, also my luck with this car isnt great as people keep scratching it at my college
awesome car!!!! and fuck those ppl at your college,anyone here on the d will appreciate
the value of it,and its supper sexy titties

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes i know its not cool, i have had someone crack my rear bumper when my car was static and drove off i was furious, but i got rear ended a while a go so it got fixed free of charge through that person
d14 FTW!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts