Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Civic Si(EXinUSA)
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have an DA (90-93 integra) proportioning valve and was wondering what the difference is between that and a 99-00 civic si prop valve. I know they are both 40/40.

I am in the middle of doing a rear disc conversion on my 99 ek si (USDM Ex) and i am stuck as to which prop valve to use.

AND yes i have searched but found nothing on DA prop valves. i know si prop valves will work in my situation but why? trying to save myself $150.

Any information is appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey i have an DA (90-93 integra) proportioning valve and was wondering what the difference is between that and a 99-00 civic si prop valve. I know they are both 40/40.
Should be no difference. I bet you check PNs on slhondaparts etc and you will find they are identical (is that really too hard to do?)
Like in the previous thread where I posted, prop valves are designed for the caliper setup. 10.2" rotor/calipers and rear disc == 40/40 valve. It's that simple. The 10.2 + rear disc is a very common setup.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ya i noticed this also. i was looking for a prop valve for my setup. i got a 99-00 si for cheap and it wasnt right. i needed the one out of the teg for my EG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts