Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some projector headlights and along the time they have been in the car the driver side light got a small crack in it, and the lense turned from clear to yellow. does any1 kno a way to get rid of the yellow or am i just stuck with the yellow. thanks

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
i bought some projector headlights and along the time they have been in the car the driver side light got a small crack in it, and the lense turned from clear to yellow. does any1 kno a way to get rid of the yellow or am i just stuck with the yellow. thanks
pics would probably get you less flaming, and we can see maybe why it is yellow.

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
if it's oxidation your talking about, try a product made by mothers. it's plastic polish.

or maybe some oxyclean...

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
im guessing if it has a crack that the yellowing is on the inside....which means youll need tot ake it all apart to do the polishing... then it will just keep getting yellow overtime due to the crack

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Use 3M plastic CLEANER, then follow with 3M Plastic POLISH. They use that at my wife's Suby dealership and we bought some.Did the whole families cars at Christmas time. My sisters Neon went from 3,000 candella to 11,000 candella with no scratching the lense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts