Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Honda CRX Si
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya'll think it would be okay to use a SAFC-II to break in my motor??? Im kind of on a budget.... THANK for your help!!

D16A6 Mods: FJ turbo superkit 75.5 vitaras, I-beam rods, Precision 780cc injectors, 12:1 Vortex FMU, Walbro 255, Turbonetics T3 Drag kit, Rebuilt head and 3 angle valve job.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i would wait and get an obd1 ecu and just tune with crome cuz you are on a budget you can get a cheap chip burner and chip kit from moates... its your best bet... and crome has quite a few options to help you tune. i just have never liked the power FC cuz its not the best tune and with a vitara set up you can make alot of power you just dont wanna mess up a good motor with a cheap and crappy tune

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Lol someone didnt plan out there build to well. Just wait till yu can convert to obd1 or use some of the obd0 tuning programs
a lot of people lack patience even when there on a budget then shit like this happens. patience and a plan saves money lol but no one ever believes me either lol.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
sell that fmu and if you already got that safc sell that shit as well to fund your tune.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
no problem just trying to help you save and do it right at the same time bro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts