Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after doing some research and figuring out how to slap this sucker on, I just wanted to post a pic. I'll be posting a write up on this install in a few days. I just dont have time since I'll be running the car this weekend. Here is pic. I took plenty of pics. :) hopefully it will be usefull to some. by the way the install was on a 89 Civic SI Hatch.

even though they wrote d15b, its a sohc ZC. If this off a 94 JDM teg?... yep. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
so how was the outcome of the manifold swap a buddy of mine is running the same motor as you and the same car i am interested in your other mods if any and what your 1/4 times were.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well pomona went bad for me. it was funny though. rofl I ran againt exospeeds blue crx. hehe :) well I couldnt connect to start, kept spinnin the wheels. I leaked oil onto the plugs so I was miss firing and I didnt have time to plumb all my NOS kit. To top it all off, I busted my solid rear mount. my best time I could pull even though I was miss firing was a 15.3 @90.3. I can say that the manifold helps a heck of alot on top end. damn, I know for sure I would be in the high 13's if I had all my ducks in a row. oh well, the sohc ZC project hasnt got underway yet. this was just a test of the stock engine. more to come for the zc, I'll keep you guys posted... Representing the sohc ZC!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts