Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up yall , im new to this forum so please bare wit me .. i just picked up a 99 coupe and it seems like the last owner started a mini swap .. y8 head wit a d16a block p2p ecu , just trying to figure out wat the specs would look like in torque/hp , i have a pretty good idea what the compression would be .. just wanna know wat im dealing wit b4 i start building ..

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Probably not more then a stock y8, so after years of abuse and wear and tear like 80-90hp to the wheels, rebuilt oem spec about 118 ish. So you are dealing with a typical Honda eco box, low hp, low torque, can get passed by everything, but passes every gas station for miles.

BTW - not really a mini me, some get all bunched up if yours doesn't have the 1.5 bottom, its just a vtec upgraded d16a now.

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,477 Posts
to make your stay much nicer and easier. do a bunch of reading. the info is there, you just have to look. what are the plans for the car? where are the pics? welcome to d-so?

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
to make your stay much nicer and easier. do a bunch of reading. the info is there, you just have to look. what are the plans for the car? where are the pics? welcome to d-so?
Slo brown nosing for that mod position?

What did you do with batman?

Reactions: robscrx

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,477 Posts
hahahaha, not at all. changing it up for a little bit. don't worry, the memes are still on hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts