Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to build my bottom end and I wanted to know if there are any write ups on that on this site. I have searched but I guess I used the wrong words. I have a y7 bottom end and a y8 head trying to build the bottom end with Vitaras and FJT H-beams. I have purchased them already, I just need to know if I can get a step-by-step.

thanks.

·
Registered
My Car
171 Posts
get someone to build your motor for you so you dont mess it up

once i had someone ( a local shop that only does hondas/acuras) build a motor for me, and screwed it all up. Trash all in the block. Destroyed the cylinders, bearings, etc........ Thats when i started doing my own work. I try to boost ppl to do their own work. That way they feel good about it. And they will understand what the heck is going on. haha:D

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its mostly the different dings u can find while doing it that worry me. I have like 6 months to build it. Im not in a hurry. I wanted to know if there were any tough spots and I need the different torque specs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
go to just about any automotive store, and buy a Chilton, there is others as well, it has lots of step by steps, and how to's and specs on your car, and any car for that matter, spec sheets, and even some have pictures! they make things alot easyer to understand. any one and every one should own one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts