Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to dseries but i have a y8 vtec and a y7 ripped both apart and about to put the y8 top on the y7 bottom but now i am looking into turbo since my buddy bot a k20 vtec not the ivtec.

I see a lot of people naming brand parts just because of their name. i am looking to run 20 psi boost with high compression with vtec. i need some help for this. also looking into converting it to coilpac instead of distributor

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,104 Posts
do

a

search

noob.

psi

means

dick.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Hi new to dseries but i have a y8 vtec and a y7 ripped both apart and about to put the y8 top on the y7 bottom but now i am looking into turbo since my buddy bot a k20 vtec not the ivtec.

I see a lot of people naming brand parts just because of their name. i am looking to run 20 psi boost with high compression with vtec. i need some help for this. also looking into converting it to coilpac instead of distributor
Enthusiasts use brand named parts for a reason. Most companies that are commonly used actually stand behind warranties and research & developement

you dont get SHIT with an offbrand junk part.

Very few parts are acceptable off-brand. Generallly parts that need to be modified anyways.

coilpack conversion? read up on tuning solutions.

turbo help? there is a turbo section to this forum if you make an attempt to learn instead of immediately asking us to hold your hand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts