Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We recently started stocking Mr. Gasket fittings and hose, specifically the Shadow Series. This stuff is really nice and is the perfect compliment to a clean engine bay or turbo setup where both form and function are important. The black and silver looks great (way better than the normal blue/red imho).

If you need something other than what is listed let me know, right now everything we have in stock is listed but who knows, maybe we will stock other parts if people are interested.

Pics, prices, and details can be found here:

http://www.xenocron.com/catalog/an-fittings-c-74.html

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump...we have some other fittings here that arent on the site (mainly for doing braided fuel lines off a stock rail, filter, etc, and aluminum bungs for valve covers)...feel free to ask for a certain part, we may have it!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These make great stocking stuffers!

lol, anyway I cant believe more people havent been interested. Do you guys prefer the blue/red look over these?

-jay

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i wish i'd seen these before i bought my blue and red ones. bump for nice looking parts.

·
Registered
296 Posts
How does the braided hose attatch to the fittings? Is it a press fit or something else? Sorry for the dumb newb question I've just never had AN fittings in my hand before.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
the fitting comes apart in two parts. you slide the outer part over the hose then fit the inner part inside the hose. then when you screw the outer onto the inner part it locks onto the hose. hope that made sense.

how much for a single -6AN weld in bung shipped to 32131?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the fitting comes apart in two parts. you slide the outer part over the hose then fit the inner part inside the hose. then when you screw the outer onto the inner part it locks onto the hose. hope that made sense.

how much for a single -6AN weld in bung shipped to 32131?
pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts