Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pass the word to all your K-series buddies, Xenocron is now authorized to do KPRO installations in-house.

What does this mean for you? It means that you will no longer have to wait for your ecu to be sent out to Hondata, have the Kpro unit installed, and then sent back. You can swing by with your ecu and have it done right here while you wait, or if you are too far you can ship it to us and still have faster turnaround than previously possible.

Keep in mind that we also keep the S300 and S100 in stock as well as Hondata heatshield gaskets map sensors. We can also provide the reflash service, but in that case the ecu will need to be sent out.

Call or email for more details: [email protected]
973-846-7872

Here is a little bit about the KPRO unit, check out this link for more info:

http://www.xenocron.com/hondata-kpro-p-259.html

The K-Series Programmable ECU (K-Pro) consists of a hardware modification to any appropriate K-Series ECU, plus Windows software which allows you to re-program the ECU and datalog sensors.
On-board datalogging is now standard on all K-Pros from serial number 4111 and above. For more information go here.
Here are a list of applications available. For an updated full list visit HONDATA's Website
Acura RSX/ Honda Integra

• 2002-2004 RSX (Type S) (PRB ECU)
  • 2002-2004 RSX (Base 5 speed) (PND ECU)
  • 2001-2006 Japanese DC5 Integra Type R (PRC ECU)
  • 2005-2006 RSX (manual transmission with adapter harness and modified 02-04 ecu and O2 sensor)
Honda Civic

• 2001-2005 Civic (DX, LX, HX & EX Manual transmission only D17 engine )
  • 2002-2005 Civic Si (PNF ECU)
  • 2003-2004 Japanese Civic Type R (PRD ECU)
  • 2002-2005 Civic Type R (Euro) (PRA ECU)
Engine Swaps

• Must use 02-04 Engine harness and 02-04 Transmission

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1995 with a new ecu from hondata
$1395 if you supply the second ecu

If you want me to source an ecu for you, pm me since we currently only have the manual ecus but I'm sure i could get one for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts