Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the process of doing an obdo to obd1 conversion on my 91 crs si, im going to be running the sohc zc, non-vtec! Stock head!

The other night I was about to buy the xenocron ecu package with Neptune, the boost controller, tunerview... etc! And the obdo to obd1 dizzy conversion package.

So here is my problem, can I run that ecu that xenocron offers even though it's a vtec ecu?(jay from xenocron said that it's about the same as the p28 ecu, but slightly different) ... I'm pretty sure you can disable the vtec with Neptune, but I'm not 100% sure myself cause I've never done this... And the other thing is what distributor do I need to get for this conversion, since it's a non-vtec head, is it the td-41? For the d15b?

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
i dont know much about the zc motors. but you can disable vtec and run the ecu on a non-vtec motor. BUT i think you need a turner to disable the vtec or a single car license for Neptune.

and the dizzy should be obd1 non vtec. I believe. I know if you get a z6 vtec dizzy it wont fit D15B7 non-vtec.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so what your sayn is the d15b7 is an obd1 non-vtec motor and the the dizzy will work for my setup? i need to know the code for it.. is it td41?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts