Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I'll admit, I'm a Sony fanboy so I'm quite biased. That said I thought it was crap. I just don't like where the tech is headed. Geared for the casual gamer. I know that's where the money is but it kills me. I couldn't care less about quickly swapping between games, tv, music, blah blah. I'm sure that the PS4 won't be any different. I just miss the purity of the old consoles. It should simply play games.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just because its geared towards the casual gamer doesn't mean it won't perform any less than an Xbox would.tocme it's still a beast Xbox for all my fps games..now with more gimmicks.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
I like my 360...I also like my PS3, which plays blu-ray. Now the new xbox will play blu-ray, oh, and it comes with an improved spy device...er, kinect. And it's not going to be backwards compatible with 360 games.

Surely I will get one eventually. It's going to take a new Elder Scrolls or GTA to get me to buy it tho, so...It might be awhile before I get one lol...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill just be waiting for a flash for it so I can hack it.

I have three flashed xbox's and I love them.never pay for games just CDs :)

Once i find the flash (and the damn price goes down) its miiiine!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
freaken stupid.
no used games, no trading or friend swaping.
online being a must.

thats some fails n my book
X2. To many gimmicks. Just want to play games on it. Mite be done with the whole gaming thing. Its gone so down hill over the years. Im really starting to think that there will be another video game crash like back in the 80's.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
361 Posts
freaken stupid.
no used games, no trading or friend swaping.
online being a must.

thats some fails n my book
Microsoft said they will support used games. There is too big of a market for used games sales to stop now. How they'll do it is not yet clear, but for sure the "ONE" is not going to end this trend.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Microsoft said they will support used games. There is too big of a market for used games sales to stop now. How they'll do it is not yet clear, but for sure the "ONE" is not going to end this trend.
they said used game but your need a new code to play it. so thats worse then buying a used game and needing an online pass.
and they said somthing about only getting ms points only for used games.

and this stops ypi from brig a game to a friends house since they will need internet and a code just to play an offline game.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
If all this talk about needing a code and the internet to play a used game.......LAME! I'm not gonna buy that shit. Maybe its time to grow up and ditch the video game mess?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
92 EG, 88 ST165 WRC
410 Posts
Nah, don't leave gaming all together; just stick with the simpler machines and resist the new technology. We still have an original Nintendo that we play Contra on our huge-ass TV; beats the hell out of playing on a 23" screen.

And Duck Hunt is better on a big screen too... smart-ass dog laughing at me!!! :taz:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts