Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Pre-orderd mine several months ago but i'm not sure i will be getting it tonight...

I have the cash but it's a lot to drop on a game system, at least to me it is...

Then again it doe's do a lot of cool things, you can hook it up to cable and not need a box and all you have to do is tell it what channel you want... The graffix in the games looks to be pretty good as well...

I also pre-ordered Ghosts and may Pre-order Titan Fall, that shit looks fun as hell...

Anyone picking one up tonight..?

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Nah, I'm gonna wait. I'm going for PS4 but it's the same with the Xbox. Both are likely to have some bugs I'd rather not deal with. I'll get one next year. Besides, most of the current games you can still get on PS3/360.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speaking about games, i wonder if you can play 360 games on it..?

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
you can't.

IMO, the PS4 is a no brainer - it's got the same type of graphics core as the xbone, but 18 of them instead of 12.... AND it costs $100 less.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aren't they both $500..?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhh, but it doesn't play Blueray anymore...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just got home, ended up getting an xtra controller... stood in line almost 4 hours...

they also had give a ways... i got three t-shirts, dog tags, a bouncy ball that flashes green, pizza, mtn dew, bottles of water lol and more

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^ it's on ebay lol

i really cant afford to keep it... when i pre-ordered it way back when i was making money...

now, not so much :(

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
I'll tell you who will be standing in line... The tools... the tooooollllss!!! lol

I'm waiting for a few good reasons:

-first gen problems ex. xbox360, PS4
-title price and availability people that get it today will still have to wait for new titles while paying top dollar for the ones that released with it.
-hardware price drop
-Pirate copies feasible :)

next year when the price drops there will be much more titles available at a lower price. hopefully any issues with the first gen consoles will be addressed. The longer you wait the better the chance to pirate the games ;). Also in my case only my daughter will be older allowing me to actually play video games again, I have at least 5 big title games I haven't touched yet. I waited a year to buy my 360 and the first one I got RROD on me. the second one got banned for piracy lol. My3rd & 4th going strong, i got 3rd & 4th brand new for the price of one lol.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Glad you survived the chaos. Let us know how it is.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Whats up with new consoles not playing old games? I think they will make more money not to mention its convenient for the buyer. I know that the companies make more money on the games than in the consoles it self but common now.

I remember people waiting on lines to get the Xbox 360 and PS 3 when they came out new later to being dealing with all the bugs issues. I'm with the majority, I rather wait chances are it will be cheaper then and so will the new games. Whats the difference between the two anyway?

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Ive already read about people opening their consoles to find them with 6" in scratches or deep gouges in the case or that the blu ray player makes some horrific noise and doesnt play games, no thanks i will wait till probably next july or something

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hopefully the majority is fine...

even brand new cars have flaws...

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
hopefully the majority is fine...

even brand new cars have flaws...
Thats why you wont catch me buying a brand spanking new car, i wait till everyone else wastes their time and money so i can see if its worth it or not, newest car i will ever buy would be 2 years old a console i will wait 6 months to a year

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
newest car i have is an 03 TL-s lol

i may sell it and get a 96 ex-cab Tacoma...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts