Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there's a few members poking their heads out of the woods and banjo music. Anyone out of state is more than welcome to join as well.

Spring meet @ "Top of the world" Snowshoe Ski Resort in the spring?

Memorial Day weekend, should be a 3-day weekend for most:

Thinkin meet up Saturday ~12, have lunch on top of the world. Spirited cruise down the backside of the mountain in to Cass(riding Cass train is optional), pop out on the backside of Marlinton, hit 219 back to the base of Snowshoe and hit up Route66 subshop for dinner.

From there, the 21 and up crowd could hit up Dories lounge for a few drinks or head up in to Elkins for some nightlife.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
torturedsol is a fag. ha ha im just playin j if i can get my honda done by then ill be up if not guess im bringing the audi.
Ho ass bamma, told you to bring that shit to myplace and we'll take care of it. Damned turkey molester

·
Registered
98 vw jetta 3
2,022 Posts
gota get 65 posts so i can get into sale forum so i can buy someones used stuff for cheap help themh help me you know how it goes need shit cant pay alot cant get into sale forum im fucked till then.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5 hrs drive one way sucks. sounds like fun thoooo
I drove 7hrs each way to see Steve(tuna) run at NOPI so what's your point lol

How often do we get to see members out of state.

Side note: I might have my own place by then as well so beer n bbq at my place might be on the list too

·
Registered
97 civic
136 Posts
Sounds like fun,maybe I can talk the wife into it:slap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts