Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im located in birmingham alabama.

yeah im in love with these things. i just want a manual 88-91 civic wagovan in good condition with a good running motor.

here is the vehicle that i want to trade........

1994 civic ex (EJ1) 5spd 175k miles. everything works. doesnt smoke. it does have a small rear main seal leak . but that will be repaired by a ASE certified HONDA mechanic here shortly. power windows,doorlocks,sunroof. black in color (well sortof). it was black, but i sanded it down due to whomever painted it before did a horrible job. body is in good condition, except for one ding right above the drivers rear tailight. its about the size of a quarter. it looks "primered"due to the top layer of clear is sanded off.
has the origional D16Z6 in it with a DC 4-2-1 header and an apexi exaust. it sounds badass too!!! SIRII foglights. and yes i do have the foglight covers, i just left them off due to the "sanding" down of the car. its slammed on origional skunkworks ajustable coilovers on OEM shocks. 00 s2k OEM honda cd player. ohh and it will need a hood also. whoever did the body work on the car completely screwed this hood. it actually has BONDO on it.. wtf...heres the pics.........

BTW i dont live in that neighborhood anymore. hahah its now sitting in a dry garage. lol
this is actually what it looks like "dry". lol

im still debating on whether letting the 99-00 civic si wheels go with it or not. its a lil peppy thing. pretty decent for a z6 ina heavy car. it also has rare cloth 99 GSR seats in it also, but im still contiplateing on letting those go with it also.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Damn man. I love coupes. I know it's not a wagon but, you want to trade it for my hatch?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hah sorry man. i love hatches and stuff, but i REALLY want... no make the really NEED a wagovan!!! post pics of the hatch anyways!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59076
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51405
I have a 92' Civic DX (EG) with a jdm D15 vtec swap. It has a Crome chipped
P05 which is now basically a P28 w/ a DX trans. Here are my mods, I have a brand new set of Azenis that have never even been put on the car at all they still have the stickers on them and are sitting up in my bedroom. I have an Apexi WS cat-back. ZEX stage 1 cam, fresh rings maybe one oil change on them. GSR front and rear sway's w/ control arms. Dc sports header, Dc sports short shifter, FIT sport shift knob, Neuspeed front upper tie bar, with NRG H brace underneath it, ebay tie bars on the rear upper and lower, ebay coilovers (I was gonna buy a upgraded spring rated spring but never got around to it). SiR gauge cluster, H22 throttle body with portmatched intake mani, Injen short ram intake, new clutch (autozone lifetime warranty), Del sol driver seat w/ 4 point seatbelt harness. The car currently sits on Fuzion HRii's 14's and the Azenis were ment to replace them although the Fuzion's are in decent shape. I also have a steering rack that I bought Used but in good shape) from Eyal 951 on this forum. I have already replaced all tire rod ends and ball joints. The car is in pretty good shape, it has a slight dent on the driver side fender and has a scratch on the rear bumper cover, but I also have a replacement rear bumper cover too.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I live in Starkville, MS. Maybe 2-2 1/2 hours away from you. One of them is a 1st gen integra wheel though, but the tires are all brand new. If you still want to trade I will.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nah I just have 3. But It works for me cause I needed a spare set of 14's and it worked out well when I found em'.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
im looking for a wagovan also. but if i find one, i would love to trade you. i think i may know where one is, and i live in huntsville during the week.

·
Registered
98 Lx sedan
301 Posts
I got some 90-91 CRX Si wheels with decent tires and center caps, I'm in Florence.
My brother has a Brown 90 wagon FWD. He lives in Huntsville. He's going to give it back to me when he gets a 1.8T Golf in a few months. My wife hates 4th genz.

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
Damn I want some SI's....

Good luck with finding a wagovan man! :TU:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
I got some 90-91 CRX Si wheels with decent tires and center caps, I'm in Florence.
My brother has a Brown 90 wagon FWD. He lives in Huntsville. He's going to give it back to me when he gets a 1.8T Golf in a few months. My wife hates 4th genz.
tell your brother to call me and ill take that wagon off his hands lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts