Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 integra ls-DD
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought, but discription saids 92-00 dx,lx lol, sounds fishy? haha. so would it fit in usdm 92-00 lx,dx ex,si tranny? this is wayy cheaper than crappy obx and quaief(spelling) ones

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
didnt know they came with them???
Pretty much all street cars come with some form of differential ;) That looks like a normal open diff to me. What makes you think it's a LSD?

so would it fit in usdm 92-00 lx,dx ex,si tranny? this is wayy cheaper than crappy obx and quaief(spelling) ones
'92-'95 Si yes, '99-'00 Si no. Also not sure, because the bearings should be different sizes between some of those cases.

·
Registered
1990 CIVIC
989 Posts
Honda OEM Honda Civic Differentials
We found 2 Honda OEM Honda Civic Differentials

thats the tittle not lsd diff,why do you think they are so cheap?

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
yep yep. That is nothing more than what it says. an OEM diff. See those spiders and diff pin. Sorry but its not a lsd.

·
Registered
99 integra ls-DD
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
omg reading owns, lmao my bad guys, i didnt even loook close enough lol, thats why i was like WTF? if this is true oem LSD people would be using this left and right lol.

·
Registered
99 integra ls-DD
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL holy shit u got a collection of it haha, i vote you should make a 4 leg table with that thing! and get a circle glass for table top, shit would be sick!!! and hustle it on ebay lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts