Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it been slow or sometime it wont let me connect to the site.

All the other site i go to is working fine and fast.

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
I say let ther ebe a few threads about it... its annoying.

I never had any issues before the change with posting or load times, and if I can remember I think D was only down once.

However last night, and few times previous.. it took me almsot 20 minutes to post an update on my CB build. What a joke..

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Saad was on earlier. Maybe hes working it out.....

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Freewebs.com is pretty nice. Just have to keep it simple. Plus its free. Been using it for a while without a problem..... Or maybe I just don't notice a problem since I go into it once in a blue moon lol

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
next person to bitch about the site being slow is getting neg repped and an e-slap!

its getting fucking old people!

has anyone tried donating?

thats what i thought.
Show me where the button is and I will....But I bet you cant find it mr. lol kidding but seriously find it for us.

Edit, Mods took it down to give Saad some time before we started donating, I mean we need to see if we like him first and so far everyone is bitching about this issue so idk man. lol

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Show me where the button is and I will....But I bet you cant find it mr. lol kidding but seriously find it for us.

Edit, Mods took it down to give Saad some time before we started donating, I mean we need to see if we like him first and so far everyone is bitching about this issue so idk man. lol
I dont know whats going on with the donate button maybe the new owner is working all that out who knows. But lets stop beating the dead horse to death yet again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.