Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, im sure alot of you are familiar with the Greddy turbo kit. I did search, on both the D, and egay/amazon for a different Down pipe. Does anybody know the ACTUAL flange style? Its a lame ass 4 bolt setup with 1 of the 4 through the center of the elbow? Ive checked. t25, t3, t4, 4 bolt, 5 bolt, 4/5bolt conversions... WTF am i missing. I just want a 3"DP not there resricted ass 2 1/4" DP. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I used to have a GReddy kit way back when and I was in the same position you were. They don't have the pics of the flanges up anymore but I assure you they are the right ones for the 15g's weird 4 bolt.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
You have to search for a TD04H. I just got done rebuilding my 15G two days ago.

I feel your plight with the tiny downpipe, just look at it:

Make me one too! :D

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be sick! Could possibly buy it if not to much =D

TY all.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
3" downpipe is overkill on the 15g, i think 2.5" would be much better.

·
yellow bar for me
3,572 Posts
You have to search for a TD04H. I just got done rebuilding my 15G two days ago.

I feel your plight with the tiny downpipe, just look at it:

Make me one too! :D
where did you buy your rebuild kit?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
where did you buy your rebuild kit?
TD04H Rebuild Kit

Worked just fine for me. No leaks and besides the massive c-clip on the compressor housing, everything went smooth.

I had to Dremel a notch in a pair of needle nose pliers to get that bastard in and out.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i used the ebay rebuild kit. sent my shaft and wheel off to usedturbos.net to get balanced and cleaned. nothing but good things to say about those guys. They mark it so u can line it up and have it all balanced.

balancing service is $50 + shipping. when something is spinning 100K RPM, don't you want it to be balanced???

And just for reference mine was so bad that it was contacting the housing when i got it and had been for some time. And had shit loads of play every which way. now it's like butter!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I didn't get mine re-balanced due to time constraints. It's my one and only vehicle so I just couldn't afford the downtime.

If I had a second 15G I most definitely would've got the shaft balanced during the rebuild.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts