Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to get a D15 gasket kit from any of the three major online Parts palces. I have a head that NEEDS to get together soon so I can put the engine into my parents DD.

Can I just use the D16 gasket kit?

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am never ordering from those dudes again. I have never been treated so rudely over the phone, nor have I ever has as difficult a time dealing with an online vendor as I have with those guys. I ordered the kit from them, they said it was back-ordered and it would be a couple of weeks before they would get one, so I canceled my order.

Anyway, I just bought a FelPro set from Autozone. It should be adequate enough for the purpose this engine needs to fulfill.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
i always have good luck with Majestic(hondaautomotiveparts), ive only had one issue and that was them sending me the wrong HG

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually try to buy Honda stuff. That kit on eBay looks pretty decent.

Out of all the online Honda places, I prefer Majestic. They are usually right on top of things and have good customer service over the phone. It seems like they actually care that you are a paying customer, even if it's for internet ordering.

Summit is where I ordered bearings from for this rebuild. I bought Clevite 77s. They are inexpensive and are decent quality parts. I'll have to see how they hold up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts