Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my pm7 keep throwing a code 20 which is elec. load dector.i cleaned the gorund really good i even cleaned the ecu ground it went away but when i drive it it comes back.so i changed to fues box under the dash and it still came back.anyone knows what this is about.and is it ok to just let it flash.if not how can i fix it so it doesnt come back?

·
Registered
35 Posts
DOHCef8si said:
my pm7 keep throwing a code 20 which is elec. load dector.i cleaned the gorund really good i even cleaned the ecu ground it went away but when i drive it it comes back.so i changed to fues box under the dash and it still came back.anyone knows what this is about.and is it ok to just let it flash.if not how can i fix it so it doesnt come back?
If you changed the fuse box already then you actually have a load on the electrical system in the way of a short You need to start checking out the wiring harness. If you have a lot of stereo equipement then that could be the cause as well. Remember the load detector works with the alternator and the ECU to get the alternator output caught up with demand

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D-Series King said:
If you changed the fuse box already then you actually have a load on the electrical system in the way of a short You need to start checking out the wiring harness. If you have a lot of stereo equipement then that could be the cause as well. Remember the load detector works with the alternator and the ECU to get the alternator output caught up with demand

well i tighten the sinnal wire that bolts to the alt.went awya for a lil awhile now its back.only wired thing is my check engine isnt on when it throws the code.no i dont have a alot of stereo stuff.no bass no nuttin just cd player and apline spekers<<<in replace of the stock one.thats it.where should i start to look for open wire.i herad that code isnt preseant in jdm ecus.well im running a jdm pm7?is this code something i shopuld ignore or what?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts