Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: cam, valves/springs, mp3 head unit, autometer phantom gauges

this thread is dead for now. all i want is a rolling shell and i can't afford one. buy some parts from me in my fs thread and help me get back in the game.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet and you're kinda local. what all does it have?

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,386 Posts
sweet and you're kinda local. what all does it have?
well actually i have 2 blocks, one has everything and a spun bearing, i dont know if the crank is repairable or not. and i also have a bare block that is in good condition. both are z6. i also have a z6 head with 2 bent valves.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i just picked up a z6 head the other day from a dude in jax on craigslist. how much for the one with a spun bearing? i will be tearing it apart anyways and i'll take the crank to be checked.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sounds great man, when can i come get it?

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that would be awesome. i'll be coming up 95, so anywhere you want to meet around there would be fine with me.

how about tomorrow evening around 7:30?

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,386 Posts
how about the publix parking lot at the st. augustine rd. exit right before you hit 295/9a. the one that has the big jacksonville sign.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright man! you're really helping me out here and i appreciate it!!

pm me your phone number if you have a cell please so i can give you a call when i'm heading that way.

see you tomorrow!

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I have an EG compressor. I'm guessing that all compressors bolt up all blocks, or really close, but the compressors lines on the compressor are in different place, which would mean you need a different line, if theres even one.

anyway, I I need one for my EK, I dunno if there the same or not. If its the same I'm just going to keep it.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
ive got a z6 compressor, pm me if interested

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i have a extra compressor too im pretty sure they all fit the d blocks
ive got a z6 compressor, pm me if interested
pm'd

I have an EG compressor. I'm guessing that all compressors bolt up all blocks, or really close, but the compressors lines on the compressor are in different place, which would mean you need a different line, if theres even one.

anyway, I I need one for my EK, I dunno if there the same or not. If its the same I'm just going to keep it.
i hadn't thought about the lines. this is going into a 96 sedan, i was just kind of assuming that anything 92-00 would be the same.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just got a used cobalt egt so i'm looking for other (preferably used) cobalt gauges to replace the ebay ones that came with the car, but thanks for the offer.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

i was wrong about the gauges, i need the phantom gauges.

also i would prefer used stuff so its cheaper :)

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its gotta play mp3s. i don't care about anything else because i'll be hooking it up through my kenwood head unit for eq/preamp. i'd prefer a dvd/mp3 player cause i have a 7" lcd that needs to be put to use.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts