Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
there is a party in my pants and Lindsay Lohan is
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states, looking for an excellent to mint condition 96-00 Civic coupe (2 door), Si or EX ONLY. Don't care if running or not, it will be getting a motor swap as soon as I get it home. I'm most concerned with the car having no rust/accidents/bodywork/etc.

Let me know what you got or if you may know someone looking to get rid of something like this, pics always help + VINs too so I can check out the vehicle's history.

If anyone is interested in a trade, I have a black 1994 Civic EX coupe in GC- stock sohc 1.6L vtec (D16Z6) 5spd that I am looking to get rid of basically just because I am kinda tired of it- had the same car for almost 5 yrs, time for something new...

Car currently has:
H&R Sport springs LOW drop OR Eibach Pro-Kit springs MODERATE drop
KYB AGX 4-way adjustable struts
OEM ITR 24mm front/22mm rear swaybars w/ OEM poly bushings
Front & rear upper + lower tie-bars
Ingalls camber adjusters front + rear
Underdrive pulley + cold air intake
ASA AR1 16" silver w/ polished lip rims w 205/45/16 Parada Spec2s
OR Axis Se7en 17" gunmetal rims w 205/40/17 (2)NeoGens, (2)Toyo Proxes
OR stock 14" steelies
JVC AM/FM/cassette deck w/ 12-disc changer
Alpine alarm

if you're looking to do any autoxing I took 1st in points in WNY-SCCA FSP class this past season with this car after running only 6 out of 8 events in that class, and placed 16th out of 45 in SM running only 2 out of the 8 events in that class. The car definitely has potential to be competitive even just the way it is set up right now.

Also have a 1992 GMC Jimmy with a 5.7L V8 swap- truck is fully loaded- power everything, leather interior, etc. TONS of new parts, have receipts and records of all parts used for the V8 conversion.

Willing to trade up/down/even for either of these or any other misc stuff I have laying around

1 - 1 of 1 Posts