Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a working SNES with Super Mario, controllers, power and AV cables.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blah, Im an old school kinda guy. I eventually want an N64 as well.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I like a console, as you can chill more or less, not have to sit at a computer chair. Try Ebay. I got a N64 not to long ago for cheap. Look for lots.
PS1 is still the best in my opinion.

ROMHUSTLER.com is the best for roms.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still got my PS1 but havent used it for years since I got my PS2.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
it's funny that someone ask this cause i was clean out then closet and i found killer instant w/the cd sound track. shit back then i didn't even own a cd player. lol. it's cool to here those tracks. lol.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
i've got a translucent green N64 with the video expansion pack, 1 controller, and DK64.. lol, my dad's been playing it since he went in for surgery, though.. i'd feel bad from taking it from the old man.. maybe after the end of the month, if ya still want one

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's funny that someone ask this cause i was clean out then closet and i found killer instant w/the cd sound track. shit back then i didn't even own a cd player. lol. it's cool to here those tracks. lol.
Killer Instinct is the fuckin shit. Id like a copy of that CD if you could send it.

DUDE!

i just got a supernintendo with killer instinct for christmas. and an n64 with mario tennis (awesome to play when youre fucked up).

google fc twin -- it has both a regular 8 bit nintendo and the 16bit supernintendo in one unit

actually this is it...http://www.amazon.com/Console-Plays-Nintendo-Super-Games/dp/B000L4Y5IS/sr=8-1/qid=1168833346/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9461716-4795107?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous
I dont want one of those 2 in 1 things... I prefer the real thing.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Killer Instinct is the fuckin shit. Id like a copy of that CD if you could send it.

I dont want one of those 2 in 1 things... I prefer the real thing.
sure pm me your info and i'll have someone burn a cd for you and i'll send it to you.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Super Metriod for the SNES is the sh*t!!!

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
if your a cheap ass, download the emulator and roms and get a controller from radio shack for $8.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts