Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow... You don't know how to use a forum do you. Lol...

First, dont make Want to Buy/FS threads in the tech section. You don't have access till you have 65 useful posts.

Second, make only one thread at a time.

Third, I'm also looking for some 76mm PG6's

Anyone have a source for them or have a viable alternative OTHER than P29s?

I don't like P29s. Would like to come up to 11.5-12 with a somewhat good quench.

Beave?

I was looking into the PDN/LS combo but cant find them either! Really not wanting to go aftermarket.

Seeing as this will most likely get locked, i'll make a new thread.

· Registered
67 Posts
Everyone is looking for them, I myself have been looking for alternatives and I'm 99% sure i have, things have been real crazy at work so in a day or 2 keep a look out in the engine building section ill post my findings.

· ()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
13,497 Posts

First, dont make Want to Buy/FS threads in the tech section. You don't have access till you have 65 useful posts.

I don't like P29s. Would like to come up to 11.5-12 with a somewhat good quench.

Beave?

I was looking into the PDN/LS combo but cant find them either! Really not wanting to go aftermarket.

NPR P29s. Good quench. Not too sucky dome. Still not for Y8s.

Aside from a badly titled thread and posting in more than one subforum, I think the OP really didn't mean any harm. I can forgive clueless on occasion, when intentional ignorance isn't displayed.

· Registered
1995 civic ex 4dr
30 Posts

Beave?

Nippon Racing High Compression JDM Honda PG6 D16 Pistons Rings D16A D16Z6 76mm | eBay

· Registered
88 hatch
1,406 Posts
Holy sweet jesus!! I was looking for another set back when I cracked one and couldnt find any.

· Registered
1995 civic ex 4dr
30 Posts
Then you won't have to press the wrist pin into the rod, it uses c-clips at the end of the wrist pin. You do have to mod the rod or have custom rods already usually.
I just ordered the regual one non floating one the 76mm ones, trying to finish my build before may , trying get it ready for import faceoff and Woodburn drag strip , or

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.