Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to pick up a bunch a mandrel bends for when i re-do my exhaust.
HOWEVER there are a PLETHORA (alot lolz) of sites out there. Was looking to get some feedback from you guys as to what sites i should check out, with customer service, quality, and something that aint gonna be too harsh on the wallet as a factor.
Thanx in advance!

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
I have had good luck with these guys, i refer people to them sometimes for couplers and stuff, they have pretty good selection of parts and good prices if you look around their site. They always have stuff shipped to me within a couple business days, im on the west coast.

Here is a link to the mandrel bent piping page...

Aluminum Pipes

Edit: If you are doing an exhaust, Kteller makes pre bent kits with a few different options for around 200 give or take depending on what you order.

http://store.kteller.com/store/product/itmgroupdetail.aspx?groupid=62616&make=HONDA

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
I usually buy what I need from Summit Racing, but I don't typically need gobs of mandrel bends...a small difference in price is not that big of a deal most of the time.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bought some from eBay a while ago and still using it. Didn't save the seller but it was a top rated seller so I'm guessing any others should be good. Just check the guys feedback before purchasing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts