Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a solid block and crank shaft for our track car build. We need about 130 HP to the wheels so nothing crazy. This will our fourth d series build in less than 4 years! We keep throwing rods or even spinning bearings. We thought the problem was oil pickup so we got a AccuSump, did not help. This time we are going with a modified oil pan and the short block built by King Motorsports. Scott at King tells me that bearing clearances are probably the problem so we are going to spend the money and go with the best.

I need the crank to be clean, no grooves, not have been polished or worked on. A Z6 is my preference due to the additional oiling holes, Y8 or even a Y7 would work. The block straight not have been bored or showing burnt bearing races.

Please help me out. I'm in Phoenix

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a D16Z6 block and crankshaft for sale if you're interested. Both in good condition and unmolested. Came off of an auto 95 Civic EX. Message me back if you're interested.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,306 Posts
long drive to cali. wouldn't worry bout it

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,004 Posts
What does that have to do with the parts I'm selling guy.. just means I'm new
Mandatory minimum 69 posts of decent content and showcase thread..

·
5,306 Posts
Mandatory minimum 69 posts of decent content and showcase thread..

those were the old days. sadly its pretty much an open forum now

Reactions: robgoof

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,720 Posts
It always sounds simple, with complexities lying underneath... kinda like fucking on a first date, fun, but high chance of catching something if you're not careful...

In this case, someone sends you money for the block (the fucking), yet you have absolutely no reason to ever follow through with sending it (not informing of an STD), and money origins untraceable (unable to get ahold of you the next day). No one here knows who you are, and this is not craigslist classifieds.

It's basically the perfect scam, the evolution of the Nigerian prince/western union scam if you will, only with honda parts on forums with guys drooling over cool stuff, and money going through paypal. I admit, I got taken once, never again. The guy sounded as legit and forthcoming as you appear, like an actual person on the end of the conversation and not a bot.

Honestly, would you buy something from any of us, having no idea who we are? Rep goes a long way, you have shared nothing about yourself with this group other than text stating you have a block for sale, not even pictures or anything. There used to be requirements for posting stuff or offering things for sale...

Take your block to Facebook marketplace, lots of suckers on there!

·
5,306 Posts
there are still requirements. but this is wtb, and its between him and op. now, if this was the for sale section, pics would be required.

like I said, I miss the old I-traders and rules. yall can write admin with comments, concerns, improvements.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts