Honda D Series Forum banner

WTB: D15B7 OEM Crank Pulley

423 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  theft-repo-sol 
#1 · (Edited)
If you've got a straight one laying around that you're willing to part with, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'm not sure if there were different pulleys on different years/models, but mine is a '94 with PS and A/C.

I can go to my local pick n' pull and get one for roughly $30, but I am pretty busy this term with school. I'd be willing to pay up to $50 including shipping just to eliminate having to plan a dry day trip to the yard.

Let me know what you've got! Thanks!

-Jacob

#3 ·
I did see a few pulleys in the various for sale threads, but I don't want to commit to buy one from a different application until I can confirm that it will work on the B7.

Thanks though!

#4 ·
look up the oem honda part number. most, if not all, online dealers have a parts interchange to show what vehicles it fits.

example, when I had my 2013 Fit, it had some parts that went all the way back to the 80's for fitment in the rear brakes

#5 ·
I found the part number for the B7 pulley (13811-P00-U00), however there doesn't seem to be any site that recognizes the number with or without the hyphens.

I can't say I'm surprised. Brake parts are a much higher sales volume than crank pulleys lol

...plugging the number into ebay naturally yielded results, but the compatibility lists only include 1.5L 5th gens like mine.

#6 ·
Looks like the d15b7 crank pulley is a discontinued part

however, it is apparently the same as the d16z6 crank pulley

that will probably allow more search results on ebay

#7 ·
I will bring my old pulley to Pick n' Pull to perform a side to side comparison since no one seems to have an actual B7 pulley laying around.

Just to be sure

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.