Discussion Starter #3
transzex said:
you got hacked in what town???????
Im not seeing the relevancy here......

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
and i quote

" It has stock internals except for head studs and a 2mm head gasket that puts the compression to 8:0.1. Since school started again the only time I have to work on it on the weekend so progress is slow. Since the thing does have stock internals so its only as fast as the breaking point of the motor (which is not much on a DX). So until I build it, its just a nice noise maker.

It does have a wierd sound with the 2 turbos spooling on a honda. I haven't taken it to full boost yet, I did get it to 4.4psi(digital peak and hold gauge) on a 3rd gear pull at 3800 to 4,000rpm without the N20. It melted all 4 plugs so that ended testing. But it does spool and doesn't have really too much lag. Having two smaller housing is alot better than having one big one apparently becuase it does spool nicely.
"

HMMM ... ?? does make u think ...

·
Registered
283 Posts
kinda thempting since I'm turboing this summer, but not much data on it to convince me to do it. seems kinda experimental...but otherwise frickin awesome :D :D :D

·
I used to be Admin.....
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant stop watching that guy in Dr. Boost's avatar. His head is getting straight fucked up. Is that real footage? I doubt it, but who knows. Ive seen the Faces of Death videos....reminds me of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts