·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
nah...she's cute....but doods 20....quite a gap.
Shit if i found my 16 year old lil sis even talking to this(or any) schmuck,
then theirs a good chance i'd be the one goin with the popo...

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
?
15 will get you ten
How is it no big deal?:pedo:

·
Registered
1999 Civic EX coupe
59 Posts
i dont think shes going to be braging about how shes a little whore who fucked a 20 year old, he could fuck her and she woulnt say shit to anyone.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I dont approve of guys going for girls who are over 3 years younger...unless the girl is 18. I am 21 and I would not have gone for a girl in highschool while I was a junior in college. My rule is if your in the same education level ex highschool and highschool or college and college its fair game and respectable to an extent.

Personally now that I am 21 I prefer girls to be atleast 21 or older, or 20 with a fake. Its no fun going to chucky cheeses on a date over the bar...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont approve of guys going for girls who are over 3 years younger...unless the girl is 18. I am 21 and I would not have gone for a girl in highschool while I was a junior in college. My rule is if your in the same education level ex highschool and highschool or college and college its fair game and respectable to an extent.

Personally now that I am 21 I prefer girls to be atleast 21 or older, or 20 with a fake. Its no fun going to chucky cheeses on a date over the bar...
Co-sign.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts

i agree... im dating a girl thats 2.5 years younger than me right now (im 20)... and i feel thats about as far down as i could go and feel normal about myself at this age, but i do think as we get older larger age gaps become more acceptable

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts