Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
it looks nice but it seems a little 2 cheap 2 work right im guessing it would be a bitch to mount it or sumthin

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
B&M one is like 15 bucks from www.summitracing.com

works great for me for a year now no problems......

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im pretty sure it will work, you have nothing to loose but about 24$ and your time, if it doesnt work as planed no big deal get yourself a aem, it worked for me.
I know.... but its funds... I got a lot of shit to order for my re-build.....

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If its for a build dont you want some stuff that is name brand, to show the bling off, I would go with something that has more rep, like B&M and or aem.
I wonder how much a nice aem one would cost... I really want a gauge with one tho.... hmmm any suggestions?

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
damn i just checked ebay and they want almost $40 bucks for just the B&m gauge!

IMO just get the cheapy and treat it nicely!

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn i just checked ebay and they want almost $40 bucks for just the B&m gauge!

IMO just get the cheapy and treat it nicely!
yeah but that half cut stock bullshit is dumb as hell in my mind... I want a one peice.... and that auction above is not an AEM reg.... I already got that rail.... but the FPR is not AEM....

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,648 Posts
how you gonna mount that POS to your fuel rail?????

Make sure you have full coverage on your insurance and carry either a fire bottle or marshmellows.

DO NOT FUCK AROUND AND GO CHEAP!!!!!!!!

Anyone have the video of the SRT4 burning to the ground????

·
Registered
639 Posts
no offense but it is 40 bucks for the B&M. Kinda is a no brainer. I have had a B&M one for a year.. still mint. No effin around.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no offense but it is 40 bucks for the B&M. Kinda is a no brainer. I have had a B&M one for a year.. still mint. No effin around.
did you read my post above? The B&m is not what I want man... its a rigged peice of shit... I hate it... I love B&m products but the way they made the FPR is shit.... you mount it to the firewall trans... I already have one of these.... but its actually weapon-r.... for some reason the guage is off.... but it works and for some reason I cant find a new screw-in guage for it thats all I really need...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts