Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a sidemout installing worth the effort of doing all the piping? Does anyone have any tips for installing an Eclipse sidemount and/or pics of it install on a Civic. Please give any help, its appreciated.

W

·
0 Posts
/\ true but it is safer to have one at high boost so your not having really really hot air going into the cly.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My question isnt is it worth having an intercooler over no intercooler. It is, is it worth doing all the pipeing work and such for a sidemount compared to just buying a front mount. I know that the pipeing for the sidemount is alittle more complex then for a front mount, so my question pertains to that.

W

·
0 Posts
NoahD said:
My question isnt is it worth having an intercooler over no intercooler. It is, is it worth doing all the pipeing work and such for a sidemount compared to just buying a front mount. I know that the pipeing for the sidemount is alittle more complex then for a front mount, so my question pertains to that.
you wont have as much cooling as a front mount but, it's really your decision are you look for more cooling or a stealth effect?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts